Siobhan Bradley respects your right to privacy and is committed to contributing to your safe online experience. The Website adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
Personal information is regarded as information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal Information and how we use it
- In addition to the Personal Information that you actively provide to us, we or our third-party service providers, may use a variety of technologies to automatically collect information about you when you use the site. This information may include demographic information, browser type, operating system, clickstream data, IP address, mobile device identifiers and other information.The methods that we and our service providers may use to automatically collect such information include the following:
Web Beacons: We may include small graphic images called web beacons, also known as “Internet tags” or “clear gifs,” in our web pages and e-mail messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image inserted into a web page or e-mail can act as a web beacon. We may use web beacons or similar technologies for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count the number of visitors to the site, to monitor how users navigate the site, to count how many e-mails that we have sent have actually been opened, or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
Embedded Scripts: An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the site. It is temporarily downloaded onto your computer from our web server or a third party we work with, is active only while you are connected to the site, and is deleted or deactivated thereafter.
Mobile Device Identifiers: Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we or our third-party service providers may receive such device information if you access the site through mobile devices. Certain features of the site may require collection of mobile phone numbers and we may associate that phone number with the mobile device identifiers. Additionally, some mobile phone service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their service. Depending on the provider, we and our third-party service providers may receive this information.
Traffic Analysis Tool: This website uses a traffic analysis tool called Google Analytics to analyse website traffic for the purpose of content and marketing planning to improve services offered. When you access the services of Siobhan Bradley, via browser or application, information such as your web request, browser type, browser language, service interaction, and date and time of your request is recorded and stored in an anonymised manner and retained for a period of 12 months. After a period of 12 months this is automatically deleted.
Third party sites: Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Siobhan Bradley is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
If we associate any such passively-collected information with Personal Information about you, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, insurers, professional advisers, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may have need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena etc., in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect against harm to the rights, copyright, trademarks, property, or safety of Siobhan Bradley, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- Siobhan Bradley is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate security measures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request access to personal information we hold about you and request to update or delete this data if you so wish providing it is not required by law to be retained for legitimate business purposes.
- We reserve the right to refuse any unreasonable or repetitive request, any requests that would require disproportionate technical effort, or a request which would put the privacy of others at risk.
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practises, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Siobhan Bradley. We take complaints very seriously and will respond as soon as possible after receiving written notice of the complaint.