Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Siobhan Bradley, Natural Health. This business and Website www.Siobhanbradley.com.au/www.Siobhanbradley.ie, is owned and operated by Siobhan Bradley, ABN: 30 709 537 091. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Siobhan Bradley at [email protected] and/or [email protected]
Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Siobhan Bradley. Please read these terms and conditions (‘Terms’) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree that you are over the age of 18 and agree to be bound by the Terms. You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately. All services advertised on the Website are offered in compliance with Australian Consumer Law.
Siobhan Bradley reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Siobhan Bradley updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the content and all of the related products of Siobhan Bradley are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. The content is for personal, non-commercial use only and no portion of this website may be copied, replicated or sold in any form without written consent from Siobhan Bradley. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the content are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Siobhan Bradley or its contributors. Content may be shared on social media provided credit is given by linking back to the Website and by tagging @Siobhan_Bradley_Natural_Health in the content and in the image.
- All opinions of guests on the Website are their own and do not represent the opinion of Siobhan Bradley.
- Great care, time and effort are taken to prepare the content provided on the Website. However, the content of the Website and social media channels are for general information purposes only and are not intended to be used as a substitute for personalised medical advice nor medical care. Siobhan Bradley does not take responsibility, nor make any warranties, about its reliability, completeness or suitability for any specific purpose. Siobhan Bradley recommends you consult a qualified healthcare professional for individualised advice or care. Any visitor to this site is expected to take responsibility for their health and wellbeing when consuming content on the Website.
- The Website or social media content provided by Siobhan Bradley may link to other websites or social media which are not under the control of Siobhan Bradley. Siobhan Bradley has no control nor responsibility over the content and availability of those websites and social media. Direct contact with the owners of those websites or social media would need to be made in the event of any questions or issues. Siobhan Bradley does not accept the onus of responsibility for the protection of privacy of information you provide when visiting any of these websites or social media.
- Siobhan Bradley is not responsible for any damage (including viruses) which may occur as a result of downloading any material from the Website, nor from any external website or social media which may be linked.
- Payment for individual consultations and medicines provided are required to be made at the time of consultation or if by invoice no later than 7 days from the invoice date.
- Siobhan Bradley reserves the right to change fees without notice but will endeavour to ensure transparency regarding all fees as much as is possible.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your consultation please kindly provide at least 48 hours’ notice so I can offer the consultation to another who needs it. If you cancel within 24 hours of the consultation you may be charged 50% of the consultation fee. In the event of missing your appointment with no prior communication you may be charged 100% of the fee.
The best way to contact Siobhan Bradley Natural Health is via email [email protected] / [email protected] or via phone during business hours 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. The nature of the business means we are usually in consultations however we will respond to you as soon as possible.